Tuesday, December 9, 2008

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It's like some cosmic deity is laughing at me. I do not know how many ways to say this....

LEGGINGS....ARE.......NOT.......PANTS!!!!!!!!

Damn you LiLo....damn you to hell.

---------edit: Normally this topic could take its own post, but I needed a good counter weight to LiLo. For all my gal pals out there who are fretting getting older. A Sasha Fierce salute to you all!

Women feel Sexiest at age 34!

The age at which a women feels most sexy is 34, according to a new study, that also found those in their twenties and thirties have the most sex - 10.4 times a month on average.

This figure is double the amount middle-aged women have, which works out at just 4.5 times a month, but the research suggests the older women take more pleasure from it.

More than half - 56 per cent - said they enjoyed sex more than they did when they were younger. When asked what age they had felt most sexy, the average was 34.
Once every 3 days. Awesome. Now when I am out and wonder "where all the women at?!" I will know.




-Cheers

4 comments:

Kim said...

WTH is up with the kneepads? AWFUL.

RomanX said...

I am sure I could come up with many a joke on that front.....but instead I shall edit my post with some extra info....

Dr. X-Tina said...

The 0.4th time...is that just when the drunk sex ends with everyone passing out?

Amy said...

Good call Christina!

The last time I checked, there were 30 days a month, give or take. All I'm saying is that these women are slackers... 10.4 times??? That's what I call a good weekend! I understand it's an average but someone is not pulling their weight.

As for the age I felt sexiest at... all depends on who was feeling me. =) hehehe!