Monday, May 11, 2009

Weekend Post Birthday Wrap-up

Just wanted to say thanks for all the people who came out over the weekend.

I don't exactly recall all of the events of Saturday, but I am certain I had a wonderful time.

Even though I woke to the lingering taste of bad decisions (Mexican car bombs-at least what I am calling them, tequila shots chased with an Irish car bomb), it was well worth it.

There was dancing, there was drinking, and there may or may not have been cavorting. I suspect I did at least one inappropriate thing, and possibly more.

I am glad Ed and Kelly got to make it out. I miss them greatly and it was nice to see them.

Single T, The Bav, X-Tina, Crazy Lady, Shawn, Tyler, the Lovetron, Angie and Erin were definitely rockin' the joint. I am sure I have forgotten some people. But, much like my dignity, it was not deliberate!

Also special thanks to the Voss', Cation and Julia for soldiering through a very long day, to share a drink with this old man. You didn't have to but it was much appreciated.

*Special note. Bradley, I have heard you are making poor fashion choices. Stop it.

That is all.

-Cheers

2 comments:

tyler said...

i think "tijuana traffic jam" is a better name for what you did: tequila shots followed by irish car bombs.

RomanX said...

I like that. We may have to make that into an event.