Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Enough is Enough....

I have been a fairly reliable supporter of the President and his Administration, but at what point does a person stop reacting to the fear of "Palin, Bachmann, or Newt" and actually hold their elected officials responsible?

The President has done an absolutely horrid job negotiating with a petulant GOP. He has shown no inclination whatsoever, to defend any liberal/progressive alternative, or even offer one.

Bipartisanship is no virtue in service to bad policy.

I am tired of the constant pre-capitulation on every issue. The GOP's plan is to destroy the democratic party and this administration. Look at who and what they target. If there is a
source of democratic support, they attack it, they defund it and if they can they try to outlaw it
(unions, "trial lawyers"/tort reform, ACORN, NPR, voter ID laws).

The president says and does nothing about this. Have to protect that brand after all.

Whether it was the budget deal, the tax cuts, or even the ACA all we ever get is increasingly a right wing frame on right wing terms.

I promise if I get a fund raising letter from OFA, I may have to slap someone.

I will vote, I always do. But unless I see some fire and steel from Obama and the dems, they need to just forget about my enthusiastic support.

The GOP has become a party of bullies, unless you are willing to stand up to them and make them pay a price for their actions they will continue what they are doing.

Don't like them playing "games" with budget? Stop. Fucking. Pre-negotiating. They want a far
right propsal? Then you slap down a far left one and then haggle from there. That is how negotiating works.

Not happy.

-Cheers

No comments: