Thursday, November 27, 2008

Giving Thanks!

Wishing everyone a peaceful and relaxing Thanksgiving.

It is a good time to remind one's self the things they are grateful and thankful for.

Though, life can be trying at times, and in specific the last month or so have been rough, on my family and I. I am still thankful for the friends I have made this year, the friends I have had for many years, the friends I may make in the coming year, and in particular happy, that I am still friends with a peculiar individual even after all these years.

It's four years later, and you are on a Award Tour. The one person who I do not have to explain why each Thanksgiving is a small victory. Thanks for simply being there.

Thankful for getting to share in the weddings, of four the most beautiful people I have ever known (Ed & Kelly, Leigh & Louis).

Thankful for my family being relatively healthy, marginally sane, and somewhat accommodating of my weirdness.

Thankful that the world is a little bit more hopeful then I have ever seen it before.

Okay, getting a bit too touchy feely here. So I will kind of conclude here.

To my peeps far and wide, from St. Louis to France (Rock it X-tina), Chicago to Thailand (Get back to us safely M & K-Shave), Arizona to New York, Oregon to South Carolina and everything in between. You are in my thoughts* and my family's prayers. Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving.

Off to make the most evil potato casserole I can manage, sour cream, cheese, butter, whole milk, and bacon. I may try to deep fry it.

I will now turn it over to that melodious bard Bill Withers and wish you all:



* (Yes you all are even clothed except Tony, Ed and Boom-Boom! You know why!)

-Cheers

1 comment:

Brad said...

Happy Thanksgiving