Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New dining frontiers....

That would actually be Nude Dining Frontiers.....

Some stories are just so eye catching you have to comment on them!

My favorite quote:

There are two types of people: those who look better dressed (Gwyneth Paltrow), and those who look better naked (Pamela Anderson), and one of the former was sitting directly across from me, a thin bank teller who was quite foxy clothed. But naked, she was thin and somehow unappetizing, and for reasons I can’t articulate, looking at her breasts six inches from the bread, I lost my appetite. I felt guilty about this.
Make sure to tip the waiter.

I know I am a prude. I would sooner give an ad hoc lecture on the nature of existential French expressionist water color at the Louvre, then be nude in front of a group of people. The thought of chowing down on some KFC with 12 other naked folks would make me absolutely apoplectic!

Besides I would just keep making jokes about passing the buns....or buttering the buns.....


-cheers

1 comment:

Brad said...

Some people be crazy!