Sunday, November 8, 2009

Weekend Round-Up

Pretty full weekend. So full in fact still recovering.

By and large it was pretty fun. I think there were some serious hangovers on Saturday, but it did provide me with the quote of the week: "You have to believe me. I am not wearing pants!".

I can both attest to the veracity to the preceding statement and the fact that the speaker did, indeed, lack pants.

Brian and Julia were wonderful hosts. Thanks to them for throwing a bang up party.

Movie night went well. A nice low key evening, the Zuppa Toscana turned out well. Possibly a bit too spicy for some, but I thought the heat complemented the creaminess of the stock. Ideally a wonderful hearty soup for a fall day. It was 70 degrees outside not quite what I had in mind.

Well I should be back to posting about health care and general politics tomorrow. Lots of developments over the weekend.

-Cheers

No comments: