Monday, November 16, 2009

Weekend Round-Up

Back to the grind. Good weekend, got to hang out with a nice group of people this weekend. Leigh was in town, though sadly with out her lovely husband Louis! Got to hang with my boys Mike and Tyler. Scuba was a fine host and hosted a fun party. The vets represented. Echo rocked on the beer pong table. DMB did me a solid and danced up a storm.

Went to a stellar event at Seven Saints. They hosted one of the owners of North Shore Distillery.
It was quite informative and we tried many interesting beverages. It may have spawned the creation of a new drink (thanks Julia for the input).

Now on to the other stuff.

Two articles this morning caught my eye.

Those who know me know how this sort of thing irks me. I definitely do not want someone who shows such a disdain for science to ever have their hands on any levers of power.

And another religiously-tinged article about PTSD and its treatment or lack thereof.

Now I can get my week started right! Nice and angry. :-)

-Cheers

No comments: