Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hell No...

I am sure I will have a lot to post about this week....with and interesting conversation going over the role/proper actions of the press here, here, and here. A couple of hearings are going on. And a couple of friends celebrated new additions to their families (Congratulations to Ed & Kelly, and Tony & Jill on their new bundles of joy!).

But forget all that for second, and focus on this instead.

Someone invented this.


I mean seriously....I know gals think leggings are "teh awesomesauce", but come the fuck on....I can not divine what function of this things. Is it, "It is too cold for flip-flops and I totally can't wear sock with them...so I will combine the two!". This had to be thought in some meth induced fever dream......it's like mating a pug and a platypus; violates nature and neither one of them are particular happy about it.....

If I see these in public I can not be held accountable for my actions.....

May the Lord have mercy on us all...

-Cheers

3 comments:

Teach said...

Thanks for the shout-out. Did I mention I just bought myself a pair of those leg warmers?

RomanX said...

I got a letter from Tyler and Macy, they said if that were true, they were gonna take Tony and move to Hoboken.....

Teach said...

Coincidentally, my cousin lives there and Tony might actually have a place to stay.