Friday, October 1, 2010

New Edition to the Blog Roll

I haven't really be on top of my updating as normal. I will admit it. I am a bit disillusioned with the whole political process right now.

The opposition is ascendant in my view, and for all the wrong reasons, and my chosen political allies are craven.

But that doesn't stop me from reading a lot about it. So I thought I would add another blog to the roll. This one is by a "conservative" commentator, who I have been reading for sometime.

While I do not agree with every thing he says, the clarity of his prose and the logic he brings to bear are compelling.

Daniel Larison of the American Conservative does good, thoughtful analysis. I wish there were more political commentators like him (left of right).

Drop by and check his blog out there.

-Cheers

No comments: