Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Failing upward....

I tried and failed to come up with something humorous to post today, but I just do not have it in me. Instead here are some of the news items that have been occupying my mind.

  • Greenwald has a nice post up, on criticizing the Obama administration.
  • A welcome exchange between Chuck Todd and President Obama.
  • CNN's coverage is loads better now.
  • Nico Pitney asks the toughest question of the Press Conference.
  • Michael Caladerone is suspicious.
  • A favorite target of mine, Joe Klein. Wants people to chill out on the Iran comments.
  • People need to figure out how to read polls, more importantly people who can not should not talk about them.

I think I am going to go pick up some books. Need to shake off a bit of that old ennui I feel coming on.

I have a fair mind to misbehave.

-Cheers

No comments: