Monday, April 5, 2010

To the Pain....

So after a couple of tooth related mishaps for co-workers in the past week, I thought this was a bit funny. Peeps over at hyperbole and a half decided to update the tried and true pain chart.

You all may be familiar with the classic:


They updated it to provide a bit more information for the medical personel:

11: Blood is going to explode out of my face at any moment.
Too Serious For Numbers: You probably have Ebola*. It appears that you may also be suffering from Stigmata and/or pinkeye.
Ebola is such a colorful disease, it really gets your point across. Nothing says, "Help I am dying a horrific painful death. Get me immediate assistance or shoot me in the face!", quite like Ebola. Also the descriptions they have up
for the charts win at the funny...

-Cheers

No comments: