Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Debate Night Part 2

I really don't have a lot to say about the debate last night. Mainly because it has been thoroughly covered by the media. Most people it seems did not respond well to Senator McCain. I am okay with that, however, McCain's disdain for Obama is palpable and unseemly. It is nice to see that being picked up by the viewers. While I understand the concept of disliking your enemy, but in polite society we show at least a modicum of respect. Your opponent sir, is a United States Senator, he has a name and a title. Use them. I know that at the very least. My mama raised me better then that.

But the real reason I don't have a lot to say is because I just got my first copy of Gourmet magazine! *giggle*

Also if you ever wonder, "Hey Roman why don't ever visit West Virginia and rural Alabama?".

Yeah, not so interested in that.


-Cheers

No comments: