Monday, October 6, 2008

Into the fray....

So today after being confronted with continued market instability, the McCain camp has decided that their only path to the White House lays through direct character assassination. What we see today are the fruits of that epiphany, much talk about William Ayers, and Rev. Wright. Little talk of the economic crisis.

But even with all that, this video has perhaps the most offensive comment I have heard from a public official this cycle.

I am sure the spin would be, "Well, I didn't say I was quoting Mrs. Albright!". First off Mrs. Albright was not running for office when she made that statement. Secondly she was referencing helping women in oppressive societies.

It is notable that she did not mean it to imply that you should vote for her and her running mate because if you don't you will burn in a lake of fire for eternity.

2 comments:

Kim said...

OH NOES!!!!!!!! I'M GOING TO HELL!!!!!!

I think Palin knows she's on a sinking ship and is trying to drum up as much support for herself as she can for '12.

RomanX said...

Oh yeah you have to dig, the "vote for me or god will punish you!". It makes me ill.