Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Crazy Times....

First off a non-post related comment. I would like to offer my condolences to a good friend who recently lost a family member.

Secondly my condolences to the city Pittsburgh and the families of the young ladies who were murdered there this morning.

As gruesome and horrifying as this story is, I had not seen this part of it covered.

Here’s the very first paragraphs you see on GeorgeSodini.com after his vital statistics. No member of the press covering this could miss it yet for some reason, none dare to discuss it. It is his very first post in his pseudo-blog the day after the first African-American in U.S. history was elected president (emphasis mine in bold & italic so you can’t miss it):

Why do this?? To young girls? Just read below. I kept a running log that includes my thoughts and actions, after I saw this project was going to drag on.
November 5, 2008:
Planned to do this in the summer but figure to stick around to see the election outcome. This particular one got so much attention and I was just curious. Not like I give a flying fcuk who won, since this exit plan was already planned. Good luck to Obama! He will be successful. The liberal media LOVES him. Amerika has chosen The Black Man. Good! In light of this I got ideas outside of Obama’s plans for the economy and such. Here it is: Every black man should get a young white girl hoe to hone up on. Kinda a reverse indentured servitude thing. Long ago, many a older white male landowner had a young Negro wench girl for his desires. Bout’ time tables are turned on that shit. Besides, dem young white hoez dig da bruthrs! LOL. More so than they dig the white dudes! Every daddy know when he sends his little girl to college, she be bangin a bruthr real good. I saw it. “Not my little girl”, daddy says! (Yeah right!!) Black dudes have thier choice of best white hoez. You do the math, there are enough young white so all the brothers can each have one for 3 or 6 months or so.

I do not much believe in a heaven or hell as any sort of concrete concept. But on days like today, I hope there is one, and I hope there is a particularly hot spot reserved for Mr. Sodini.

I can not honestly say this man was 'insane'. He spent almost year working his way towards this (check the date of the first post). His animus towards women and African-Americans seems to just be grist for his psychosis. Not even sure this is racist. The scope of it is just so large I am having difficulty getting my mind around it.

My disgust meter is pegged today.

No comments: