Friday, October 30, 2009

Movie Night....Son of Movie Night.

Okay had a confab with Lovetron and Tyler. They provided me with some solid suggestions as to types of movies.

(Also trying not to have another post derailed by my immense desire to cock punch Sen. Joe Lieberman.)

As of right now, I think I am leaning towards selecting from these movies:
  • Tremors
  • Slither
  • 30 Days of Night
  • Cloverfield
  • Ghostbusters
  • Dawn of the Dead
As for the meal still looking for input on that. I am leaning to wards the leg of lamb. But I would either need a bigger grill or would need to broil it. Though the Zuppa Tuscana is also high on my list and fall is an excellent time for a hearty soup. Chili also works for the same reasons.

But again any suggestions are welcome. I am thinking of maybe pulling it together on the 7th or the 14th.

-Cheers

No comments: