Thursday, October 22, 2009

Planning Stuff...

So in an attempt to blog about something else other then my supreme desire to scourge the world of those I feel are incompetent.

I will try to write a little bit about some little get-togethers I am gonna try to put on over the next few months.

First up, would be a new installment of the Saturday Afternoon Movie Night!

This time the theme will be horror movies (suggestions are welcome).

The list (which for the actual viewing will choose 3) I am working from currently includes:
  • Drag me to Hell
  • Dawn of the Dead
  • 30 Days of Night
  • Slither
  • Tremors
As with every movie night the menu for the evening is equally as important as the movies chosen.

So some of the current ideas kicking around in my head are:
Anyway any comments/suggestions are welcomed.

Also on a separate note, a blatant food related plug. If you get a moment you should check out my friend Carlin's blog.

She is a pretty spectacular baker and mighty nifty person to boot!

-Cheers

7 comments:

Dr. X-Tina said...

Wow, it looks like your a turning in to quite the host.

RomanX said...

Real kitchen!

Dr. X-Tina said...

Did you move? You've had that 'real' kitchen for awhile now.

RomanX said...

Lies!

tyler said...

a girl, who i am most certainly not dating, and i started to watch drag me to hell the other night, but stopped because it was just boring.

so i would vote not that one.

30 days of night i have not seen, nor have i seen slither.

Unknown said...

I must recommend John Carpenter's 'The Thing', to be immediately followed by Alaskan king crab legs (upside-down skull-shaped serving dish optional).

RomanX said...

Ugh...I still can not watch the Thing.....