Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wonder Woman 2009!

It has come to my attention, that due to my political musings over the last few months my other side posts have been less prevalent (word of the week, fashion-daily, or dick move of the week). That is too bad. I actually really enjoy dishing on a wide range of topics. That being said, it is hard to not write about what is dominating your thought process, especially during such a historic time! But at some point I lost sight.

Also at some point I got really angry. Not sure about what, though I have many posts chronicling that demise (perhaps referring to George Will as a "shitfucker", may have been over the line).

So we are going to try to restore some semblance of balance around these parts like you know, Anakin.

Enjoy your steaming helping of Roman flavored midichlorians today.
---------

As I have said before, and I shall say again, there are some things that absolutely boggle the mind, whether it be body pants, dogs in purses, or golden stripper skates. Some things just cry out for attention.

Take the young lady here, who was obviously hugely influenced by Wonder Woman as a child.


Oh you don't believe me?

Slap a tiara on her, grab that magic lasso and call it a day! It's sort of like a (I can't believe I would ever defend Wonder Woman's costume) skankified version of the Linda Carter classic.

Lets do our skanky check list: Furry boots? Check! Leggings? Double Check!! Areola like markings on a faux-bodice? Skankegedon!!!!!

So I wonder if her super heroine name would be Harlot Lass?

No comments: