Monday, September 28, 2009

Post Weekend round up...

Had a pretty good weekend. Got to hang out with Steph, Carlin, and Nads this weekend which was a treat. Even got to see and catch up with my old roommate the incomparable Luis.

So as I said, a pretty good weekend. Still a wee bit tired afterwards but I thought I would put together a little post about some of the stuff I read over the weekend.

One one on the looming problem of overfishing.

As well as a piece on "the end of tipping waiters".

Both were pretty interesting, but I must confess, I am a bit more aware of the overfishing problems, so the restaurant opinion piece was a bit more intriguing. The idea of adding a service charge to the restaurant industry to provide adequate wages and benefits is an interesting prospect.

-Cheers

No comments: