Tuesday, February 10, 2009

For the ladies....and your word of the week

I might well blow a gasket, if I don't lay off the hard news so Tyler and Eric interceded and convinced me to do a lighter post.

This first bit is brought to you by Eric. He loves the ladies...so I thought I would share some of the items he has brought to my attention today.

First up, I now know why I should never dance again...and I apologize for all of mandom, for what you ladies have to deal with.



I think it is the push-ups that I love the most. This woman is both brave and providing a valuable service to her community.

Also a new site for you ladies to visit: Why Women Hate Men

Next up, also from Eric, is the sad tale of Meco and her harrowing tale of overcoming masturbation. The truth is, I feel sorry for this young lady, this is not a slight on religion....but I do feel bad for her. It is sad when someone is not comfortable with them self or their sexuality.
I started masturbating as early as 7th or 8th grade, but overall my imprisonment to lust started as early as 4 or 5 years of age. When I was a little girl, I had a friend that I played with. Something must have happened to her because it was from playing with her that I had my first sexual experience. After this one time experience I wasn't the same and I developed homosexual tendencies as well.
Personally I am big fan of masturbation. And of girls. So I think they would go well together. Err...

And finally a long overdue Word of the Week!

This Word of the Week is brought to you by the letter Tyler and the number 7.

Meretricious

Yo Roman, what do you think of that shirt the young lady is wearing?

Hmm...well I know the off the shoulder thing was bumpin' in the 80's, but nowadays it seems a bit meretricious.


-Cheers

3 comments:

Amy said...

The video reminded me why I never go on vacation.

As for the girl's story, it really pisses me off how some people shame other folks about their sexuality. It's so natural.

I am going to slight some Christian religions on this account. All sins have been forgiven, so why are we still judging people for minor things like masturbation? If you are going to try to teach abstinance to young people, then masturbation is an excellent tool. I'm just putting that out there.

RomanX said...

I know I have imbibed enough...to dance by myself....lord I hope I never look like this big a douche....

As I have said, I am big proponent of masturbation, even more so in the case some women.

tyler said...

i feel that if the surgeon general thinks its good enough for young people, that's good enough for me.

and i know i'm going to start a flame war here, but all sins being forgiven is only applicable to certain sects of christianity.