Monday, February 9, 2009

Social Coteries....Part 2..

In chatting with Alex, Michelle, and Tyler they suggested a nefarious plan for some of the Crackmonkey participants.

Evidently there is a big game for the Crackmonkey Volleyball team on Wednesday, so it was suggested that we go and show our support.

So I am thinking that is a swell idea! Maybe we'll make signs!!!!

But the previous post with the original nefarious plan is here!

I will try to come up with some new topics, though some suggestions would be nice as well.

As a reminder the whole idea is to start something that resembles a book club...without the books.

I was thinking the new start time would be around 8:30 ish (depending on end of game) and the location will remain the same Bentley's

All are welcome.

But if it is your first night, bring your opinions. Because you will have to talk.

-cheers

3 comments:

tyler said...

that's the eighth and final rule.

RomanX said...

Yeah if people actually show up, may actually have to come up with a name....

Dr. X-Tina said...

I will try and be there, but might not stay too late, my bedtime and all. Text me when you get to Bentley's