Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tweet..tweet....twittering away...

Seriously I know that mainstream America doesn't want to be considered un-hip, like it was, for its lack of embracing Facebook/Myspace. But seriously does every correspondent at MSNBC, really need a Twitter account? Being a late adopter is one thing....but come on.

Now I love me some Erin Burnett, don't get me wrong, I am all for keeping a close eye on what she is up to. But do literally all of them need to be hawking the Twitter after every segment?

And the verb form for the uninitiated is, "to tweet".

My life would need to be substantially more interesting to even entertain the notion of using Twitter, but maybe it is just a psychological ploy to justify the huge "Crack-Berry" fees?

I expect Mike will have an account any day now. :-)

-Cheers

2 comments:

Dr. X-Tina said...

Don't be hatin' on the Crackberry

Amy said...

Mike is kind of a big deal.