Sunday, February 1, 2009

Operation Ginsanity!

Words can't describe the evening. So youtube to the rescue.

Also I will give gratuitous shout outs to those who made the evening a memorable one. Thanks to Steph and Candice for treking down from the Chi.

Thanks to Stacey, Miki, Michelle and Jamie for coming out, when I thought they would not!

Thanks to Woody, his lovely wife Jules, Jay-z, and the fabulous Tyler for soldiering through.

Further thanks to Shawn, Amy, Elizabeth and other Stephanie for rocking the joint along with Heather and Miles!

And a special thanks to Jasmijn, the Bav, Heather Miles and Single T for just being awesome.

My liver hates you all.



-Cheers

*For those wondering why Miles and Heather got thanked twice....well you had to be there! :-)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Awww! My liver hates you too!

I would also like to thank Heather. Seriously, that's the most action I've had in weeks and a good spanking ain't never hurt nobody.

Good times. sigh.

RomanX said...

Heather is in fact a handful. And Miles is hilarious. It was good times. Except for the times I don't remember. Those weren't good times.

Amy said...

I figured those were your favorite times... in the year of behaving badly.