Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fat Tuesday....

Survived St. Louis with the help of the Woodard's, Jay-Z, our lovely hostess Jen and special assists by Amy and Natalie.

It was a good time and I even got to see Ed and Kelly (positively glowing with pre-mommyhood).

The food down there was great, and the city put on a solid party. I recommend checking out the Mardi Gras festivities the next time they roll around.

Other then that I will be back to political blogging later in the week. So don't worry! Till then,
I have been obsessed with this site.

I like the idea of the TED initiative. Getting people to brainstorm on the problems we face today seems useful and with the silliness that has become our political discourse is a much needed corrective. I hope more people tune into this sort of thing and start throwing some serious money and influence behind it.

-Cheers

1 comment:

Liz said...

Glad you had fun, but am also glad you all made it back in one piece. ;)