Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Weekend Update...

The 11th Annual Grilling of the Meats is in the books, and I must say I thought it went quite well.

If I had to pick my favorite dishes I would go with Tyler's ribs and Single T's duck. They were just awesome. Everything was good, don't get me wrong, but those stood out to me the most. Also the shift from massive quantity to higher quality meats was also a huge improvement.

For next year I think the only thing we would change is to space out the preparation of the various meats throughout the day a little better. Things cooked a lot faster then we had suspected, but all in all it was a good time.

Thanks to all the attendees and the Voss' for hosting. I am sure Mike will get the list posted at some point for those interested in the menu.


-Cheers

1 comment:

Mike said...

The problem continues to be sporting events that take up people's time. If Alex and I both show up after 3, that limits us greatly in terms of what and when we can cook.

I also want to cook a whole cow.