Monday, February 22, 2010

Seriously Tyler get your peeps in check....

Back from a fun and surprisingly enjoyable weekend of revelry, so I had to crush my good groove by delving into some news.

What do I find? Another Virginia pol has revealed that he is an ignorant and empathic midget.

State delegate Bob Marshall (R) is an ass:
State Delegate Bob Marshall of Manassas says disabled children are God's punishment to women who have aborted their first pregnancy.

He made that statement Thursday at a press conference to oppose state funding for Planned Parenthood.

"The number of children who are born subsequent to a first abortion with handicaps has increased dramatically. Why? Because when you abort the first born of any, nature takes its vengeance on the subsequent children," said Marshall, a Republican.

"In the Old Testament, the first born of every being, animal and man, was dedicated to the Lord. There's a special punishment Christians would suggest."
Because disabled children and the parents of those children do not have enough burdens to bare?

I feel I should say something about causation and correlation, but I don't think that sort of methodological argument is appropriate for this sort of debate. Instead I will just award him a long over due "Douche-Bag of the Day" honors.

Where does Virginia find these people?

-Cheers

2 comments:

tyler said...

they're the only ones left when people like me get the hell out?

RomanX said...

That is a fair point.