Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Presidential Playa?

I don't know, I have been working on a theory for sometime that the President may be a playa....

No offense Michelle, but your hubby has been hobnobbing with some hotties.

Case in point back during the campaign there were rumors swirling about Scarlett Johansson, and missives going between the two.

Fast forward to this past year, the President meet and greeted Khloe Kardashian, some might say it is a coincidence, but in a few weeks time he will also be meeting with her sister Kim Kardashian because of this.

Coincidence? I think not!

I knew there was a fix in for the Saints! Perhaps Obama put a tax lean on the Manning family to ensure his dalliance with the Kardashian clan would reach fruition!

And finally there is this:


Evidently Shakira was recently invited to the White House and got to meet with the President and Veep. That is quite the reception for a foreign national. Who's only authority is derived from the lack of prevarication of her pelvic region!

I think that instead of Camp David, the President has been taking trips to Camp Bootie.

Mrs. O, you have been warned!

Anyway I am gonna keep digging on this pressing story to see what new leads I can come up with .

-Cheers

No comments: