Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Irony meter broken.

Have a couple of, " I can't believe there is gambling here!", moments from today.

Jane Harmon (D-CA) was wire-tapped by the NSA. It strains credulity to say this is merely ironic.
Glenn Greenwald brings the thunder on this one.

Evidently the folks on Wall Street are upset at the vitriol directed at them. Dagnabit! They earned those 300 million dollar salaries. The New Yorker reports, and you.....well I am not sure how you will react. I know I had a response to it! But it is not safe for public consumption.

Trust me it had lots of words.

-Cheers

2 comments:

Mike said...

Too much politics, not enough comments on your homosexuality, or other fashion items.

:)

(this time, my word is prodd)

RomanX said...

Well there have been a lot of news stories breaking over the last week.

Less in the fashion world, and even fewer in realm of homosexuality. Though I did have a fairly lengthy discussion about the relative hotness of Robert Redford circa Butch Cassidy.