Thursday, April 30, 2009

Rules for dating....

I keep getting requests to post these supposed "Rules" I subscribe to. This isn't that post! However it is a post with a link to an entertaining article at CNN about dating. So I figured it would be an excellent stand in.

Five dating habits--cute or crazy
However, even if you only have one animal in your life, dressing Benji up like he's your mini-me is pushing it. Sure, if it's below zero, some breeds need a little extra wrapping, but no dog should ever don a tutu or a tiara.

Not only is it undignified for your pup (who now secretly hates you), it screams, "I am a lunatic" to the world at large. Encouraging your dog to lick you on the mouth and/or addressing it in baby talk are red flags to people who might have previously considered getting naked with you.


No. It is not cute when you put that sweater on the dog. It is evil!

-Cheers

4 comments:

tyler said...

man... i saw the post title in my rss reader and was psyched to finally see the rules post.

that article was nowhere near as good as the real rules.

RomanX said...

Yeah..I am kind of a bastard that way.

Anonymous said...

ragen said. . .
WE WANT THE RULES, GLENN!!!

RomanX said...

No rules for JOO!