Tuesday, April 14, 2009

You got Trouble....



Some show tunes to lighten the mood before I launch into my standard screed.

The stories I am following today:
  • I do not argue that 'we' are a predominantly 'Christian Nation', as a matter of demographics.
  • However our government is from its founding a secular entity.
  • That's what I am talking about!
  • The 411 on the Tax day-Tea Parties.
  • As mentioned in an earlier post the Presidents embrace of Bush-Cheney's disdain for habeas is disturbing, we as a nation need to not abdicate our duty nor should we let Spain do it for us.
  • I swear a pig must have flown over my apartment when I read this post. Bernie saying something sensible and Hannity looking shocked?!?!
  • It was not the Cuban Missile Crisis, but conservative pundits have no class and people have noticed.
  • I know polling data can be hard to read through, so here someone does it for you. But it is amazingly disingenuous to ignore what the pollster says about the data they collect.
  • Norm it is over.
  • Wait? People are happy about their taxes!?!?!?
So that is a quick round up on stuff I am reading today. Get those taxes filed people. Enjoy the weather and if I get a comment about "Shipoopi"......

Well lets just say I have ninjas and am not afraid to use them.

-Cheers

No comments: