Monday, September 1, 2008

Back from Wisconsin...

Whew....I am back. I am exhausted. Only a little banged up. I managed to hurt my arm and chest somehow. I haven't the foggiest idea how it happened. It probably involved me doing something stupid on a boat......

Didn't watch any teevee all weekend. So I am slowly getting back up to speed. Seems a lot of stuff happened the weekend worth commenting on! But till I get a chance to sort through it (get some sleep) and form something reasonable coherent, I will leave the commentary on "she soon to be a grandmother-who shall not be named", till tomorrow. That being said, I did get catch part of a Senator Obama appearance in Milwaukee on the radio. I can't find the audio, but here is a post on it. Reading it really doesn't do it justice. I only got to hear the last little bit of it, cause I didn't really know the stations up there so when I finally got home I had to try to get a transcript. Anyway, I am going to get some more sleep.

Thanks to Stephanie and the rest of the crew, for an entertaining weekend!

--edited: Found the video of the event. I want this man to win so that I can listen to this instead of our current President.


-Cheers

No comments: