Friday, July 25, 2008

Beware....

If you see this person, please call the police immediately. Do not try to apprehend...


I am really not sure what to say. There is just so much wrong with this. I feel like this young woman's name should be "Ethel" or maybe "Eunice"? She looks like she is auditioning for the "Real World: Happy Hills Retirement Community".

Oh my god....is that a pocket under her bosom?!?? /face palm

First off ladies, while I applaud her effort for keeping lady parts covered, I must deduct 50,000 points for the lime green-ness of the shirt. Seriously it looks like she rolled out of bed and just fell on a heap of clothing.....had a seizure.....stood up...and tied back her hair with some left over bedazzle strands.

Actually on second thought this outfit would be awesome with some La Gear, leg-warmers and in addition to the head band, a large scrunchy.....

Okay maybe not.

-Cheers

7 comments:

Brad said...

My eyes, my eyes!!! Seriously though, when asked "what are you wearing?" if she answered with anything else but "whatever my 4 year old daughter grabbed from the closest after I woke up 5 minutes ago" punishment should be harsh and prompt.
By the way Sephora.com is a leading beauty retailer offering the finest in fragrance, cosmetics and facial skin care products in the industry. I don't think she'll be invited back. Just a hunch.

RomanX said...

It's the mesh bra thingy that messes with me....it exudes such false modesty...that I can barely contain myself....

Dr. X-Tina said...

The look on her face that is both in need of any expression and a good eye make-up remover. But I think it is the neon pink nail-polish; I don't even know where she could've come upon such a thing, ah ha, unless her delorean brought it back from 1982.

Amy said...

When I first looked at her, I thought perhaps if she had a fairy godmother it would help... but I have since cleaned my glasses. Goodness gracious! The plastic bracelets are screaming Bananarama! It is a "Cruel Summer" indeed!

Dr. X-Tina said...

Oh Amy you made me laugh almost to the point of, well, ya know...

Kelly and Ed said...

I don't see anything wrong with her outfit...hmmm...

RomanX said...

Kel..you have to look at the screen it helps.