Thursday, August 28, 2008

Convention Round-up....

Not really a lot to say. I thought all the speech were pretty good. But I will single out one speaker in particular. I thought Senator John Kerry did a fantastic job. If he had given this speech 4 years ago...well...maybe things would have been different. If you watched the coverage on most stations you probably didn't see it....C-SPAN FTW!

I know...I know...but it was a good speech. Biden also bought some fire to the evening, and well Bill....was Bill. You don't get much better speechifyin' then that.

Next up tonight: Senator Obama has to give both the best speech of his life and the best speech of anyone else's! (If you listen to the pundits)

I will be doing some phone work for the campaign over the next couple of days, so the posts may be spotty.

-Cheers

6 comments:

Dr. X-Tina said...

I will start with saying I know this is not my blog, but I figured you'd appreciate the rant.
As I am getting ready this morning, (being all girly) the news in the background announced that Palin has a good chance to be McCain's Veep pick, and set me off (no, it's not PMS). Now I have not paid much attention to McCain's short-list, but this is the first I've heard of her. The innuedno that she would be enough on the McCain ticket to win over us simple-women folk and the still wavering Hillary voters (which is a whole other discussion) would be wooed by this young-maverick-hunter is beyond insulting. I do not even know that she will be the Veep pick, but even the talk (which might be me just getting too caught up in the TV-tea-leave-reading) is enough to make me sick. Whether is the TV-fueled-future-telling or not, give us a just a bit more credit and don't piss us off even more than you already have.

RomanX said...

Well the republicans are trying to play women against each other....that is there goal.

Dr. X-Tina said...

Bitches is crazy, but not stupid

RomanX said...

Hey, I didn't say it!

Dr. X-Tina said...

I know...as a women, I was referring to the whole female gender...we are crazy

RomanX said...

Well I wouldn't be so foolish as to only indict the fairer sex as stupid. Manimal totally was on the teevee!