Wednesday, August 20, 2008

To all the teachers.....

Over the course of the day I had written a pretty massive polemic screed....categorically characterizing and chronicling the mind-numbing stupidity of the American people and how they fall prey every 4 years to the calumny of the Republican message machine. Since it is still in its nascent state, I have decided to be positive.

I was counseled by a friend to take step back and relax. So instead of me ranting; instead you get a link that I dedicate to all the teachers heading back to school this week, especially my sis. Hope this knowledge helps you out....

How to win a fight against twenty children

-cheers

4 comments:

Teach said...

Darn it..I'm going to have to wait to use this newly attained knowledge. Too bad my maternity leave is until Sept. 8th.

RomanX said...

Well I thought it might be useful...just remember to use that height advantage..and you will be golden!

Kim said...

Another link to go along with this: How many five year olds could you take in a fight?

Mike said...

This post made me think of this:
To all the brooklyn girls
To all the french girls
To all the oriental girls
Chinese...
Japanese...
To all the swiss girls
To the italian women
To the upper east side mombiles
To all the jamaican girls
And to the top-less dancers
Australian...
And brazilian
To the southern belles
To the porte rican girls
To the stewardesses flying around the world...

Now I rock a house party at the drop of a hat....