Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Golden stripper roller-skanks!

Today we talk about shoes! Now I know what you are thinking.

"Roman, such a strapping manly man like yourself should be doing more manly things then talking about shoes! Like crushing beer cans on your head or making cat calls at passing women!?"

Well, those are all valuable uses of time, but alas, after a tragic Zima bottle incident, no more beer crushing for me. So that leaves us with shoes.

Also a close friend has asked me to go shoe shopping with her. So, as always, I will be happy to oblige, however I have a rule. If I see any of you ladies in these....I will come for you in the night.

I mean on the whole, I can dig the whole Secret of Isis thing she has going on, not a big fan of the whole one shoulder thing, but I can live with that. But what I can not abide is gold stripper gogo boots!

I mean maybe if she were a Bond villainess, with a cool shtick, like killing men with her evil spinney death wheel enhanced boots! Now that would show some potential! But this....well, it just looks like some desperate attempt to get attention.

Well Miss Spinney-death-wheel-woman, you have gained my attention.

-cheers

2 comments:

Dr. X-Tina said...

Oh..if I wear something like that during my defense, maybe they won't pay attention to what I'm saying...

Amy said...

SHAZAM! Wow, does that take me back?! Wait, didn't this chick bang Capt. Kirk in season 3?